Baraban.Com Russian America USA and Canada Forums
The All New Russian Lounge
The Voice of Our CommunityEnglishRussian Date: 25th February 2018. Time: 05:04 GMT -8.  
America | Denver | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Albany | Odessa | Bookmark Us
Home | Yellow Pages | Forums | Classifieds | Stock Values | Russian Dating | Weeds | Apartment Rentals| Make Start Page


Go Back   Baraban.Com Russian America USA and Canada Forums > Форумы Модерируются > Вопросы Веб-Мастеру
FAQ Calendar Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11th March 2006, 13:14
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
шо це таке

не имею доступа в личный кабинет. пытаюсь прочитать личное сообщение - отсылаюсь нафик, говорят не имею доступа, либо зашла не под своим именем.. волнуюсь
  #2  
Old 11th March 2006, 13:16
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
получаемый пинок под мяхкое место :

" Вы не зашли под своим именем либо не имеете доступа к данной странице Форума. Это может произойти по следующим причинам:

1. Вы не узнаны. Пожалуйста введите Ваш Логин и Пароль (внизу страницы) и зайдите на Форум.
2. Вы не имеете доступа к данной странице Форума. Возможно Вы пытаетесь отредактировать чужое Сообщение или воспользоваться администраторскими функциями.
3. Если же Вы пытаетесь создать Сообщение, возможно Администратор отключил Ваш аккаунт, либо Ваш аккаунт еще не Активирован.

Имя Участника: zvizda [выйти] "

  #3  
Old 11th March 2006, 13:28
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Автор оригинала: baraban
Your PM privileges have been restored.
не совсем поняла, это было мяхкое не весть за что порицание, или я стала несчастной жертвой сбоя высоких компьютерных технологий ? )
  #4  
Old 11th March 2006, 14:27
baraban's Avatar
baraban baraban is offline
Обалденный Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,802
baraban will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to baraban
PM Limitations

Some of our users have been abusing their PM priveleges, using them to conduct business behind the backs of our moderators. As a result, we had to limit PM use to only a small set of 40+ "trusted" users. If you would like to be added to this list, please reply to this post. Your account will be reviewed and if approved, you will be added to the "trusted list". Should we find out that you too, have been violating our policies and have used PMs to promote business of any kind, you will be banned instead.
  #5  
Old 12th March 2006, 13:29
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
а что, модераторы имеют доступ ко всей личной переписке участников ?
  #6  
Old 12th March 2006, 14:27
darkie's Avatar
darkie darkie is offline
Папа анархия
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 37DEG 46.35' N, 122DEG 24.23' W
Posts: 9,648
darkie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Автор оригинала: zvizda
а что, модераторы имеют доступ ко всей личной переписке участников ?

Модераторы - нет, не знаю на счет овнера.

п.с. А что?
__________________
Захотите - даст глухому зрение. Захотите - даст хромому речь...
  #7  
Old 13th March 2006, 12:04
Stavka100 Stavka100 is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Big Молодец
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 831
Stavka100 is on a distinguished road
Re: PM Limitations

Quote:
Автор оригинала: baraban
Some of our users have been abusing their PM priveleges, using them to conduct business behind the backs of our moderators. As a result, we had to limit PM use to only a small set of 40+ "trusted" users. If you would like to be added to this list, please reply to this post. Your account will be reviewed and if approved, you will be added to the "trusted list". Should we find out that you too, have been violating our policies and have used PMs to promote business of any kind, you will be banned instead.

Guess I'm not a "trusted" user? Is this about my threatening e-mails to Bantik?
  #8  
Old 13th March 2006, 20:41
Свинтус's Avatar
Свинтус Свинтус is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home Of The Other White Meat
Posts: 5,781
Свинтус is on a distinguished road
Re: PM Limitations

Quote:
Автор оригинала: baraban
Some of our users have been abusing their PM priveleges, using them to conduct business behind the backs of our moderators. As a result, we had to limit PM use to only a small set of 40+ "trusted" users. If you would like to be added to this list, please reply to this post. Your account will be reviewed and if approved, you will be added to the "trusted list". Should we find out that you too, have been violating our policies and have used PMs to promote business of any kind, you will be banned instead.
Replying.
Man, my PM box contains some contact info that I would not be able to recover any other way. Have I ever conducted any business at all, let alone baraban.org or it's PM system?
  #9  
Old 13th March 2006, 21:15
baraban's Avatar
baraban baraban is offline
Обалденный Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,802
baraban will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to baraban
Re: Re: PM Limitations

Svintus, you are on the "trusted" list.
Stavka, I will make sure that you are added, as well.
  #10  
Old 14th March 2006, 10:35
Свинтус's Avatar
Свинтус Свинтус is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home Of The Other White Meat
Posts: 5,781
Свинтус is on a distinguished road
Thank you!
  #11  
Old 14th March 2006, 12:26
Ежик_В_Дурмане's Avatar
Ежик_В_Дурмане Ежик_В_Дурмане is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Поле Чудес
Posts: 4,787
Ежик_В_Дурмане is on a distinguished road
Mee, meeeeeee tooo
__________________
"I think you're very pretty and we could have beautiful children. And I won't stalk you when you break up with me.''
(Young man to young woman, overheard in the Financial District.)
  #12  
Old 14th March 2006, 13:51
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Автор оригинала: darkie

Модераторы - нет, не знаю на счет овнера.

п.с. А что?
ничего так. грю же, волнуюсь )
и что, оунер считает приемлемым читать личную перепискy ? я действительно не понимаю, как это происходит.. или он вылавливает "абьюз" по кодовым словам ? или.. ? хочу всё знать
  #13  
Old 14th March 2006, 13:55
darkie's Avatar
darkie darkie is offline
Папа анархия
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 37DEG 46.35' N, 122DEG 24.23' W
Posts: 9,648
darkie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Автор оригинала: zvizda
ничего так. грю же, волнуюсь )
и что, оунер считает приемлемым читать личную перепискy ? я действительно не понимаю, как это происходит.. или он вылавливает "абьюз" по кодовым словам ? или.. ? хочу всё знать

Ну это у него и спрашивайте

А может вы там конспайринг и траффикинг чайлд порн?!?
__________________
Захотите - даст глухому зрение. Захотите - даст хромому речь...
  #14  
Old 14th March 2006, 14:01
zvizda zvizda is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: в здравом уме и ясной памяти)
Posts: 22,604
zvizda is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Автор оригинала: darkie


Ну это у него и спрашивайте

А может вы там конспайринг и траффикинг чайлд порн?!?
да ладно, не волнуйтесь, я уже не ребёнок



дык, и спрашиваю..
Джейк! у тебя есть доступ к личной переписке участников ?
  #15  
Old 15th March 2006, 12:18
Vii Vii is offline
Запрещенный Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Богиня Утренней Зари приютила...
Posts: 4,871
Vii is on a distinguished road
Вопрос немного о другом - а куда в ПМах делся "Message Tracking" ?
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Time: 05:04 GMT -8.


WARNING: All content, code and page designs are copyrighted.
Copyright © 1998 - 2008 Baraban.Com . All rights reserved.
TopListBaraban.Com Top10Top100