Baraban.Com Russian America USA and Canada Forums
Ðóññêèå Çíàêîìñòâà â Èíòåðíåòå
The Voice of Our CommunityEnglishRussian Date: 21st October 2018. Time: 17:02 GMT -8.  
America | Denver | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Albany | Odessa | Bookmark Us
Home | Yellow Pages | Forums | Classifieds | Stock Values | Russian Dating | Weeds | Apartment Rentals| Make Start Page


Go Back   Baraban.Com Russian America USA and Canada Forums > Форумы Модерируются > Поздравления
FAQ Calendar Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #211  
Old 9th May 2016, 14:08
Svintus's Avatar
Svintus Svintus is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,887
Svintus is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Ясное дело.
Этот казачок может и не совсем красножопый, а трое здешних красножопых - совсем не казачки.
__________________
Проводился вечер персидской поэзии в месячник российско-иранской дружбы. Читали Грибоедова.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 2nd February 2017, 22:29
Serendipity's Avatar
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,493
Serendipity is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svintus View Post
Сучара, твои тупорылые, ничего не значащие, нудные посты ждут другие форумы.
Иди туда.
Барабан - один из немногих нессученных форумов и здесь тебе не место.
Твои соратники отсюда ушли и тебе на самом деле здесь нечего делать.
Я сделаю всё, чтобы этот форум остался нессученным.
11 лет назад я отсюда убрал кукурузу с огромной свитой.
Ты думаешь я тебя, чипиздра, отсюда не смогу убрать?
Тебе здесь, в натуре, не хуй делать.

О!

Вот тут и призадумаешься. На каждую хитрую гайку найдется и болт с резьбой.



За грамматические, орфографические и пунктационные ошибки я бы поставила 3-. И он еще учил других, как нужно и не нужно писать.

Но не мне судить. "De mortuis nil nisi bene"
__________________
Это я убила Кенни...

Last edited by Serendipity : 2nd February 2017 at 22:45.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 3rd February 2017, 18:39
AlteredApproach AlteredApproach is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 1,701
AlteredApproach is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

So there we go...What befell this forum is what happened to every other russian-speaking forum: it's been overrun and completely taken over by kazachki i krasnozhopye. И примкнувшими к ним евреями-долбодятлами-трампонами. Кстати, Стад, из уважения к возрасту и всё-таки ты, похоже, приличный мужик. В противном случае разнес в пух и прах все твои аргУменты. Что касается остальных-я не мечу жемчуг перед свиньями..
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 3rd February 2017, 22:11
Solominka's Avatar
Solominka Solominka is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 12,197
Solominka will become famous soon enough
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Crazy stuff again. Who are these "казачки" (I assume this means KGB spies) and who are these "krasnozhopyje" (I assume Putins' sidekicks).

The only people that are ever present here: 1) Svintus (anti-Putin; not sure about his vies about US politics); 2) Serendipity (not sure about her views re: Russia; pro-Trump); 3) yourself, AA (Anti-Putin, anti-Trump); 4) Stud Becker (Anti-Putin, Pro-Trump); 5) Me (Anti-Putin, anti-Trump, but it doesn't count because I am from Canada. I am also anti-Trudeau. I liked Nemtsov, but he died, and every hot-blooded female liked him).
I also just saw (and going to answer in a moment) a post from Gabrialle (doesn't care about Putin, not sure if she cares about Trump, we talk literature, not politics).

Who has overrun this forum? why should 5 people ***** and complain about each other instead of peacefully sharing this virtual space generously provided to us by Baraban? Why can many of us co-exist on facebook (where I am friends with Stud Becker, Baraban and many others). Democracy means: everyone is entitled to their own opinion and doesn't try to shove it down other people's throats. Sometimes opinions are misguided and just plain wrong. I have read posts of people with horrible, nasty views, e.g., "we need another Stalin", and I do not "friend" this kind of people. No one on Baraban posts anything remotely resembling this. If you keep on complaining about KGB spies that no one has ever identified besides Svintus and whose role in this empty space would be unclear to begin with, it will be beyond delusional. What's next? Little green aliens? I rest my case
__________________
Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины,
А я - серебрюсь и сверкаю.
(c)
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 4th February 2017, 09:27
AlteredApproach AlteredApproach is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 1,701
AlteredApproach is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Solomknka, in your analysis of people and their political views you deliberately ignored TNT who is pro-Putin, pro-Trump, homophobic, mysogynostic,racist,hateful and generally totalitarian. And of course Serendipity who is also pro-Putin, pro-Trump, hateful, homophobic. In case you haven't noticed she indicated on nuemorous occasions that she wants Putin to be our president, you deliberately ignored that many times she made quite a few racist remarks about Obama. You also ignore the fact that most likely Serendipity is bipolar at the very least and resorts to antisemetic and racist remarks daily. It is by no means her fault: she is ill, and I feel sorry for her. But it's not about her. It's about you. You willfully chose to ignore all her personality traits, her insults to almost everyone else here for a reason, for one single reason only: she is nice to you. Haven't you learned by now: "if the guy is nice to you but treats a waitress like crap he is not a nice guy"? Yes, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion but not entitled to his own facts. When facts are depiberately misinterpreted, when one resorts to lies, when one says the sky is green and tried to shove it down your throat...I can coexist with almost everyone. And my falily and my best friends support Trump but guess what: they respect my opinion and they understand where I come from, but I think they are wrong and we don't try to shove it each other's throats...You know I've seen this movie many times before: when you tell someone "you know that guy's an a-hole", response was "hey he is is nice to me"....Quite often some of us fail to realize that some day he will treat us just the way he's been treating others. Think about it, Solomonka.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 4th February 2017, 10:01
Solominka's Avatar
Solominka Solominka is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 12,197
Solominka will become famous soon enough
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteredApproach View Post
Solomknka, in your analysis of people and their political views you deliberately ignored TNT who is pro-Putin, pro-Trump, homophobic, mysogynostic,racist,hateful and generally totalitarian. And of course Serendipity who is also pro-Putin, pro-Trump, hateful, homophobic. In case you haven't noticed she indicated on nuemorous occasions that she wants Putin to be our president, you deliberately ignored that many times she made quite a few racist remarks about Obama. You also ignore the fact that most likely Serendipity is bipolar at the very least and resorts to antisemetic and racist remarks daily. It is by no means her fault: she is ill, and I feel sorry for her. But it's not about her. It's about you. You willfully chose to ignore all her personality traits, her insults to almost everyone else here for a reason, for one single reason only: she is nice to you. Haven't you learned by now: "if the guy is nice to you but treats a waitress like crap he is not a nice guy"? Yes, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion but not entitled to his own facts. When facts are depiberately misinterpreted, when one resorts to lies, when one says the sky is green and tried to shove it down your throat...I can coexist with almost everyone. And my falily and my best friends support Trump but guess what: they respect my opinion and they understand where I come from, but I think they are wrong and we don't try to shove it each other's throats...You know I've seen this movie many times before: when you tell someone "you know that guy's an a-hole", response was "hey he is is nice to me"....Quite often some of us fail to realize that some day he will treat us just the way he's been treating others. Think about it, Solomonka.

I never met TNT, but I know people who had. I am convinced that he is not a "kazachek". I also think he is older, a different generation. My ex-step-father was a raikom instructor, he is also all of the above, but he is a very nice guy, regardless of his political opinions that no one listens to in any case.
I can't say that I read Serendipity's posts that carefully, since she goes on binge-posting. I know that she is pro-Trump, and so is Stud Becker here. I have a feeling Svintus is not blatantly anti-Trump either.

I don't remember any references of her stating that Putin should rule US, however, you seriously can't take this as an example of KGB propaganda. Putin will never be a president of US, or any other country besides Russia, so the point is moot.

I like Obama, although I heard he is not a knight in the shining armour either. Still, much better than Trump, but it's not that difficult to be better than Trump

People I know often make politically incorrect remarks about race, gender, whatever you want. Well, sometimes I even still hear "A woman's place is in the kitchen", I used to take major offense at the age of 18, nowadays I just laugh.
My main interactions with Serendipity happen via email, and she hasn't said a word about politics.
Honestly, people used to have heated political discussions on this forum without it getting personal. Disagreements always stemmed from people being rude to each other, not to abstract political figures. We used to have 50+ active members here. Now there are five (ok, 6, with TNT... I forget what he does for a living, a cab driver?), and people can't co-exist. It blows my mind away.
__________________
Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины,
А я - серебрюсь и сверкаю.
(c)
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 4th February 2017, 10:17
AlteredApproach AlteredApproach is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 1,701
AlteredApproach is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

You know I do read what people write here( perhaps I should just ignore it?) and take it seriously( which I shouldn't). Serendipity's posts I've read and chose not to respond: she is misinformed, has absolutely no clue, and resorts to trolling most of the time. With Stud I tried to have a conversation, tried to reason with him, but never resorted to insults: he is probably old enough to be my father( not to put him down because of his age but out of respect). And hey...as far ss cab drivers go it's a respectable profession and an honest living. It's a "bohemian" profession for those who couldn't make it here as musicians and artists...))
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 4th February 2017, 15:33
Solominka's Avatar
Solominka Solominka is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 12,197
Solominka will become famous soon enough
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteredApproach View Post
You know I do read what people write here( perhaps I should just ignore it?) and take it seriously( which I shouldn't). Snjerendipity's posts I've read and chose not to respond: she is misinformed, has absolutely no clue, and resorts to trolling most of the time. With Stud I tried to have a conversation, tried to reason with him, but never resorted to insults: he is probably old enough to be my father( not to put him down because of his age but out of respect). And hey...as far ss cab drivers go it's a respectable profession and an honest living. It's a "bohemian" profession for those who couldn't make it here as musicians and artists...))

No disrespect meant! but you can't expect everyone to have a Ph.D. in political science! you are the one who complains that your opponents are misinformed
__________________
Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины,
А я - серебрюсь и сверкаю.
(c)
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 4th February 2017, 15:55
Serendipity's Avatar
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,493
Serendipity is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

That morning nurse Serendipity was in a hurry while leaving her shift at Loony Bin and forgot to lock the psycho ward door. Patient AA was quick to take advantage of her negligence and rushed out of the ward running down the hall with scissors. He was heading towards the office of Dr. Solominka, the Chief Psychiatrist of Loony Bin.

Singing out loud "I used to rule the world" along with 2 other voices in his head, patient AA barged into Doctor's office, snapping a pair of rusty scissors right in front of her face.

"Oh, not this again," Dr. Solominka thought, "the nurse must have let the patient skip his dose of tranquilizers; he is hallucinating yet again. Serendipity knows better that it's against Loony Bin's policy to indulge and get attached to the patients. Very unprofessional of her, I'd have to write her up."

It wasn't the first time of Dr. Solominka being taken hostage. She remembered last year's outbreak of other ward riots when some managed to brake free, stealing their medical history records. However, she remembered AlteredApproach's history by heart. In fact, she had a drawer full of AA's complaints to Sportloto that it is he, AA, who should be appointed to the position of a Chief Psychiatrist at Loony Bin.

Years of experience in psycho wards let Dr. Solominka achieve mastery of complex clinical cases. She immediately put a sweet smile on her face and asked AA about his issues in a warm motherly tone.

"I used to rule the world, now I sleep alone and sweep the streets I used to own!" fired AA. "I had a consilium with other voices in my head - Obivan1 and Frank Christopher Tyke, and we decided that you should fire nurse Serendipity immediately. She is not what you see, it's Putin and Trump in disguise! And all three of them steal my dessert. Fire 'em all or else!"

Dr. Solominka knew for sure that pretty soon there will be another drawer of letters addressed to Sportloto. She glanced at the clock - the nurse should have come to her next shift by that time. She reached down her desk and pushed the alarm button...
__________________
Это я убила Кенни...
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 4th February 2017, 16:00
AlteredApproach AlteredApproach is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 1,701
AlteredApproach is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solominka View Post
No disrespect meant! but you can't expect everyone to have a Ph.D. in political science! you are the one who complains that your opponents are misinformed

Hey, I don't have a Ph.D. in political science but I am well informed and I think. And unlike my opponents whose arguments consist of personal experiences, anecdotal evidence, conspiracy theories and info from more than questionable sources and fake news I don't throw out BS that I pull straight out of my a$$

I wonder if Stud knows that latest travel ban by Trump doesn't only include 7 Muslim countries. The entire refugee program has been suspended for 120 days. People are reportedly stuck at JFK flying in on refugee visas from Kiev, St. Petersburg and Moscow having previously waited for 2 years to get cleared. People were stopped from boarding transit flights in Frakfurt, Germany and Shannon, Ireland. Soviet Jews like Stud and me are stuck at the airports...HIAS informed their relatives in the United States that they won't be able to process their family until the ban is lifted.

I wonder if Stud knows that people who suffer the most from this ban are those who helped us in Iraq working as translators and guides risking their lives every day and just when they thought they could get themselves and their families out of that hell-hole safely Tangerine Generalissimo comes along and says no.

Про ТНТ-то вообще нечего говорить. Сам приехал, небось, по беженской визе на еврейской спине, а теперь кричит "не пущать!"...)

But hey, I am getting too political here again...Which I probably shouldn't.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 4th February 2017, 19:36
Serendipity's Avatar
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,493
Serendipity is on a distinguished road
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solominka View Post
... I can't say that I read Serendipity's posts that carefully, since she goes on binge-posting. I know that she is pro-Trump, and so is Stud Becker here...

That's a surprise )) Where did I state that I was pro-Trump? "Пастернака не читал, но осуждаю"?

In fact, AA is somewhat right about my political education, that is "I don't give a flying kite" attitude. I find it funny how he is trying to fog a psychologist's brain and manipulate your opinion. I personally marvel your patience to reason with him (and some others) while he is spilling his guts here)) As far as my POV on immigration policy reform (for what you probably mistakenly took me as "pro-Trump"), AA knew about it from years back on other platforms, waaay before Trump emerged on the horizon for presidency.

"Jupiter, you are angry, therefore you are wrong."
AA, you're fired! (c) Say hello to your alter ego and "bro" - Serge.

I'll miss trolling you, my love.

Thus, I rest my case.
__________________
Это я убила Кенни...
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 4th February 2017, 20:37
Solominka's Avatar
Solominka Solominka is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 12,197
Solominka will become famous soon enough
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
That morning nurse Serendipity was in a hurry while leaving her shift at Loony Bin and forgot to lock the psycho ward door. Patient AA was quick to take advantage of her negligence and rushed out of the ward running down the hall with scissors. He was heading towards the office of Dr. Solominka, the Chief Psychiatrist of Loony Bin.

Singing out loud "I used to rule the world" along with 2 other voices in his head, patient AA barged into Doctor's office, snapping a pair of rusty scissors right in front of her face.

"Oh, not this again," Dr. Solominka thought, "the nurse must have let the patient skip his dose of tranquilizers; he is hallucinating yet again. Serendipity knows better that it's against Loony Bin's policy to indulge and get attached to the patients. Very unprofessional of her, I'd have to write her up."

It wasn't the first time of Dr. Solominka being taken hostage. She remembered last year's outbreak of other ward riots when some managed to brake free, stealing their medical history records. However, she remembered AlteredApproach's history by heart. In fact, she had a drawer full of AA's complaints to Sportloto that it is he, AA, who should be appointed to the position of a Chief Psychiatrist at Loony Bin.

Years of experience in psycho wards let Dr. Solominka achieve mastery of complex clinical cases. She immediately put a sweet smile on her face and asked AA about his issues in a warm motherly tone.

"I used to rule the world, now I sleep alone and sweep the streets I used to own!" fired AA. "I had a consilium with other voices in my head - Obivan1 and Frank Christopher Tyke, and we decided that you should fire nurse Serendipity immediately. She is not what you see, it's Putin and Trump in disguise! And all three of them steal my dessert. Fire 'em all or else!"

Dr. Solominka knew for sure that pretty soon there will be another drawer of letters addressed to Sportloto. She glanced at the clock - the nurse should have come to her next shift by that time. She reached down her desk and pushed the alarm button...

I love you, girl, you are hilarious!
See, here's where AA is mistaken. It's nice that you are nice to me. But I really love your sense of humour
__________________
Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины,
А я - серебрюсь и сверкаю.
(c)
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 4th February 2017, 20:40
Solominka's Avatar
Solominka Solominka is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Super Молодец
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 12,197
Solominka will become famous soon enough
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
That's a surprise )) Where did I state that I was pro-Trump? "Пастернака не читал, но осуждаю"?

In fact, AA is somewhat right about my political education, that is "I don't give a flying kite" attitude. I find it funny how he is trying to fog a psychologist's brain and manipulate your opinion. I personally marvel your patience to reason with him (and some others) while he is spilling his guts here)) As far as my POV on immigration policy reform (for what you probably mistakenly took me as "pro-Trump"), AA knew about it from years back on other platforms, waaay before Trump emerged on the horizon for presidency.

"Jupiter, you are angry, therefore you are wrong."
AA, you're fired! (c) Say hello to your alter ego and "bro" - Serge.

I'll miss trolling you, my love.

Thus, I rest my case.

It was my general impression, if you don't care for Trump, it's even better (his narcissism is verging on insanity, I can't say it with my psychologist's hat of course... but I really think so

Facebook told me today that I am best suited to be a president. Obviously, I cannot be a president in Canada, we don't have presidents, we have our Queen... could try for Russia or Lithuania, I guess?
__________________
Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины,
А я - серебрюсь и сверкаю.
(c)
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 17th February 2017, 01:32
Drey's Avatar
Drey Drey is offline
Доверенный Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,116
Drey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Drey
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svintus View Post
Ясное дело.
Этот казачок может и не совсем красножопый, а трое здешних красножопых - совсем не казачки.

я считаю, что казачок это непрвильное и даже сказать уменьшительно-ласкательное и вырванное из исторического контекста слово, предлагаю называть таковых: казажопами
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 17th February 2017, 16:23
TNT TNT is offline
Закоренелый Барабанщик
Grande Молодец
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Сан Леандровка, Аламидовского уезда, Калифорнийской губернии
Posts: 1,218
TNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Казачки и красножопые.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteredApproach View Post
Solomknka, in your analysis of people and their political views you deliberately ignored TNT who is pro-Putin, pro-Trump, homophobic, mysogynostic,racist,hateful and generally totalitarian. And of course Serendipity who is also pro-Putin, pro-Trump, hateful, homophobic.
Мон Шер, спасибо что помнишь. Конечно же я проПутин, проТрамп, и махровый гомофоб, и Британские ученые доказали что ... Но с какого яух ты меня в женоненавистники зачислил?

Last edited by TNT : 17th February 2017 at 16:44.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Time: 17:02 GMT -8.


WARNING: All content, code and page designs are copyrighted.
Copyright © 1998 - 2008 Baraban.Com . All rights reserved.
TopListBaraban.Com Top10Top100